Friday, October 28, 2011

Weary...

I almost had it with this relationship.....piece of shit.....forever throwing her temper over the slightest things....sick in pain cough skin allergy bug bites...just throw her temper and raise her voice and treat me like trash and like a butler at her beck and call....fucking piece of shit seriously...hold my piece in order not to make her angry, wrong. confront also wrong.....fuck. in the end im always wrong farking hell. people have feelings too damn it. if u can tolerate shit from strangers in yr daily role as a cso, why cant u tolerate your other half? why must it always be me? nb...fine you always have something to pick on me and i cant pick on u cos' i will be just deemed a xiao qi gui. well fark u.people have feelings too. so whats the damn point of being thoughtful about your feelings when u dont give a damn about others? piece of shit. u even insulted me for not having money before we went for batam for yr damn bday which i didnt even enjoy. u dared cross my boundary that u used to be financially free and just spent on whatever u wanted? fark that dont give u any damn reason to insult poor people who cant afford especially when he is yr guy. no wonder mingda left you seriously. and no wonder all yr r/s after that never worked out. cos admit it u never trusted guys after that and anyone else just became yr walking atm. thanks for nothing damn piece of shit. i wasted my time effort and money literally. yr damn moral support and empty words and promises dont mean a damn thing to me anymore. and u are right. you are a Burden to me. when u cant even control yr damn temper which other guy can stand you seriously? wake up from your damn dreams , you arent the sweet young thing anymore so learn to appreciate other people's efforts in tolerating you or continue messing up your karma for all i care. and dont blame the world or others for returning the favour ten fold one fine day you miserable cur. and for the record i hate to say sorry for nothing. dont make me hate u even more than i have at present. making me say sorry like yr dog 20 times isnt gonna make me admit my mistake and i tell u i will continue my own damn ways for u never bothered to change in the first place. you are right being good to you is being cruel to myself. you are so damn right. one day i will return the favour mark my words. no wonder yr ex zhang wei qiang was so vengeful its all thanks to you making him that way. my opinion of u hasnt changed. you are just another bitch who treats guys like walking atms. your money is your money. my money is your money. and when im poor im still expected to pay. piece of shit. from now on no more presents for you damn bitch. i never got anything else from u besides 2 polo-T and a miserable wallet which pales in comparison to the presents i gave u. and u still dare screw me for not messaging u when i boarded 282 and ran the rest of the journey to the mrt just to meet u? grow up or seriously fuck off. u are no better cam whoring wif ben ten and keeping it from me and yr primary school gathering which u never told me abt. talk abt keeping things? you are worst than me. a slut who had ten plus sex partners in the past has no right to ask for my trust n treat me like trash and throw tantrums when i sacrificed more. u wanna play rough? yes..your advice was u can play better...but who is playing who in the end we shall see damn bitch. im changing this way cos of you and its all your damn fault.

No comments: