Thursday, November 18, 2004

Driven

my results will be out next week on wednesday...judgement days are here...wonder if there is anything wrong with me the past two weeks...seems that people are complaining i never slow down..i can go cycling for nights in a row and not feel tired even after dozens of clicks...can go running or swimming after that and im still game...haiz...wonder how i got all those energy not to feel tired...even my friends say ima freak...8 hours of badminton straight without a break and i can still go on...overdrive...but i think its kinda damaging to the system not allowing it to cool down...oh well...im going cycling again tomorrow night.will be paying a visit to lim chu kang...yes im cycling to the cemetry...hope my two friends dont back out last minute..anyway they did mention to me they were dying for an adventure before judgement day..luckily i never suggested old changi hospital (haha..lol)
oh well...time to do maintainence on Longhorn..(my mountian bike's silly name)..it would be pretty bad if it broke down during the journey there or there itself...bwahahahahaha...my drive is coming back again...that's it im going for a run now...

No comments: