Sunday, November 14, 2004

Fragile

life is really fragile..today is the 4th time i am going for a wake in 2 months...a friend whom i knew since secondary school..her father just passed away this morning..leaving her brother and her behind...her mum passed away when she was in secondary school..i will be leaving shortly to make my way down to her place..
life can be real cruel at times...taking away your loved ones and leaving you behind filled with all the fond memories and times spent together with the person...i cant say i know how she feels...but i know how it feels to lose a loved one..im not going to imagine how she feels like later nor am i going to try to understand how she feels...i think it would be best if i kept silent with the friends im going with later...
sometimes or rather most of the time in situations like this it would be best if there were friends there to console you...for her it would be best now if we as friends are there to give her our emotional support...cos i remember when i lost her there was no shoulder for me to cry on, no words to express my grief, no friends beside me to lend me emotional support...and it was a feeling i wouldnt want to see my friends go through...much that they become like me..someone ungoverned by emotions and principles...always relying on my own strength to pull myself out of a pit...refusing help from anyone...stubborn...being cold and heartless...no...that is terrible...no one should go through what i went through...

May her father and mother rest in peace and watch over both of them from the heavens above...

---"Never doubt yourself.Let it make you stronger."

No comments: