Thursday, November 04, 2004

Mambo Night

went to zouk yesterday..kinda fun since i had nothing to do...only problem was i had an important paper today..and i never studied for it...oh well doesnt matter...it was soooo typical at zouk...at times i really wonder why im there in the first place...my two guy friends were always soooo busy looking for pretty girls...their faces turning into wolves each time a so called pretty babe passes by our table...and then they ask me the usual question..."RB why arent you looking for girls?" and the usual i just tell them "sorry not my types"...call me an idiot..but its a personal opinion..im not into girls who go clubbing...being friends with them is ok...but it stops there..
and the highlight of the evening...my friends were busy eyeing a girl...and i was busy with my drink and wondering when i will hit the dance floor with my two guy friends and the three girls that came along with us..then the girl my guy friends were eyeing came up and said hi to me,ignoring my two guy friends who were oogling over her...SIGH...turns out that i knew her in the first place...and my guy friends started cursing me... =p
oh well...i made the necessary introductions and they were just dying to get her number...soooo typical....i saw afew more familiar faces but i never said hi...guess thats my nature...i got picked up afew times...funny how girls start dancing right beside you all of a sudden putting their hands on your waist...yikes...and on a few occassions they start feeling your butt...(oh my god...)
my friends say im a lucky bastard cos they never had the chance to not even once in their clubbing career...geez...wonder if its really a good thing...get a life...the hilarious thing was i got spot-checked four times for the whole night...the four sad blokes of a bouncer didnt believe im way past the legal age for clubbing..they think im just a kid who just graduated from secondary school...(LOL!)
got to know afew more clubbers who will be there next wednesday...guess i'll be down again..cos i seriously have nothing better to do except work-out,read a book,cycle and swim...boring...especially if you are doing it alone...

No comments: