Sunday, November 06, 2005

Revival

Supposingly i did mention quite some time ago that i would return when i have found what i am looking for.come to think of it, its really kinda stupid.why shoud i live my life that way?My life couldnt get any worse since some things are already predestined...the problem with me is that i think too much...if i am fated to be alone my whole life, so be it.many things happened as usual over the past few months.and i will be posting to my new unit tomorrow at safti.spent one year in stagmont and all of a sudden they post me out....we army personnel are really dispensable...
kept having flashbacks of my past..seems like i still remember what happened when i was really sick.my mum said i was on the verge of death..or rather i was supposed to die..but my parents prayed for a miracle to happen and it did..thats why i am here today...but i recall somewhere deep inside that i made a pact to return here in the mortal world..i knew i had a choice to leave or stay..but i chose to stay.but years have passed and i have forgotten what was the pact i made...but he did mention if i stayed, suffering would be my life...so be it..let people see that i have survived an ordeal and that it might bring hope to others who are still suffering.May they have a second chance to live and live the way they want..i still havent found what i am looking for...but i wont stop here.

--"Live.."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, chanced upon ur blog while scanning thru profiles...

Juz wanna say I think you strong enough to master fate dude, the miracle that happened to u years ago plus how strongly u're facing life now is proof that u dun bow to fate! I only wonder if you are able to realise just how inspiring u are to some of ur frens who would rather spend time chillin wif ya rather than hangin out wif the 'in' crowd (yeah... myself included).

Really wish u all the best in finding true happiness... and hope we can each set aside time in our bz schedules to catch up once in awhile.

Take care man!

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)