Saturday, July 16, 2005

Withdrawal

hmm...my blogging is really getting inconsistent.probably the only reason i can think of is that there is seemingly nothing to blog anymore.i mean life is soooo routine at times...or all the time for me at the moment...i was talking to a friend yesterday...maybe i discovered something else about myself...i realised i never liked people getting close to me...or maybe during the process i did hurt someone recently.i hope she is not mad at me..its not that i am busy or whatsoever..but its just that, maybe i do not want her to know me that well...she might not like my character after all...just hope that we are still friends.."severed" ties with someone recently too.apparently she was kinda leading me on.but in the end she didnt know what she wanted and apologised for hurting me so bad.well done...i ain't messaging her again...currently trying to find out who is telling lies...thanks to all the political shit in camp...its really causing a stir...and they run away from the truth...everybody runs...i guess...
life is still peaceful...having random thoughts every now and then...then at times i see my fate in front of me...which kinda freaks me out...but i dismiss the premonitions as deja vu and take precautions...but im still a clutz sometimes...and i pay the price...owowowow...wonder if i should shut down my blog?cos seemingly nobody reads it...and its soooo sad a piece of work hahahaha

--"You can't fight fate if it slaps you in the face"

No comments: