Friday, December 03, 2004

Fated Circle

I just got back from cycling with a friend...well..i dont know him very well...and he certainly had a motive for getting me out to cycle..i wonder who told him about my stuff...must be angie or karen...cant think of any one else who would say it out...i wonder why are some people soo interested in my past life...yeah i cant forget about it...i cant move on properly...i cant find my happiness...i still have nightmares...the memories still haunt me...big deal...
Allan i dont know what you are trying to do...but seriously i dont think its going to work...i am after all a hard nut to crack...thats the way i always will be...there is certainly no point in getting me to convert to your faith when you cant even get your facts right...why ruin our evening of cycling with your ethics?no man is one hundred percent correct with his reasonings on life..you claim i am an extremist but does that mean leading a non-extremist life would be problem-free?
geez...what is it with people and their reasons?in the end everyone is selfish...
and hell there is certainly nobody who is going to tell me how i should lead my life..i choose, my choice.i will take control of my life.i will find what i am looking for.i will continue my road of self-discovery.yes life sucks for me, its a torture, i may not be happy in the process, i may not find what i am looking for, but it is still better than waiting around for the heavens to fall on my head.
dear Allan, im sorry if you felt that you wasted your time on me with your ethics...but seriously that is your problem..i have moved on...doesnt matter what you think...i will still be the same person you know...nothing matters to me anymore...i will just do what i want...i can no longer be nice..try harder Al...you've got a long way...your motivation skills are just too futile...you are not me...you dont know me at all...take care of yourself Al...i wont know if i will be seeing you again...
but hey dont worry, i will be strong...haha with my own strength of course...

--"Strength is the mark of a true man, but it is his soul that determines his tenderness.."

No comments: